Agriculture and women’s livelihoods:
The implementation of structural adjustment programs by the World Bank in the 1990’s spelled doom with the loss of public services and subsidies/support grants for vital services. Women managed the doom and gloom by regrouping in social and other networks to ward off poverty, exacerbated by contracted public services.
Cameroon: A Silent Killer
Recent Debate Topics
DPRNET – Development Research Policy Network
- Development begins with a conscientious policy framework.
- Good policy begins with the right belief and thinking.
- Governance is a collective process and involves all citizens.
- A correct vision matched by the right dynamism
- A measured discourse and targeted action
- Robust research and evidence informs policy design and implementation.